Thursday, February 01, 2007

february

It is the first of February. I am feeling a little sullen, nostalgic as always for the rotation when vast amounts of time were not at hand and feeling bored is not an option with the amount of work to do. I have been irritable of late, feeling a little too unappreciated and taken advantage of. People I have learned to care for make me shake my head in regret for the helping hand I have extended. Some people need helping, others just need the attention. Whatever advice or aid that can be given is wasted.

It is the first of February. I am listening to a Lonely Planet podcast on road trips, the closest I can get to traveling at this time. In April I am planning to whisk myself off to Iloilo to attend my best friend’s graduation than hopefully hop on to Cebu or Bohol. As always, the things that are holding me back are money and going around to asking permission from family.

It is the first of February. As much as I gave a sigh of relief on the last day of my last toxic rotation yesterday I flounder at the thought of having nothing to do. I anxiously fidget as the end of clinical clerkship approaches and fear the great changes that will once again take place.

It is the first of February. Already I am missing the good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home