Wednesday, February 08, 2006

midweek midterm madness

My present state is such that if I close my eyes even for a few seconds I fall asleep. Imagine my paranoia when taking exams. I can't even close my eyes to try and search the recesses of my brain for the answer to a hemorrhage-inducing difficult question. Stretch the paranoia a bit more and understand that with too little sleep I am afraid that when I do get to sleep I won't wake up in time to take my exams. I have reached a point where I am setting two alarm clocks to wake me up in the morning and it is still not that effective since I always hit the snooze button. Yesterday I was awakened by the phone ringing and found out that I was holding one alarm clock as I slept. It seems that I had stood up to turn it off, and with it still in my hand, I had gone back to sleep.

My midterms sched:

MONDAY
Pathologic OB 7:30 - 10:30
Psychiatry 11:00 - 2:00
Dermatology 2:30 - 5:30
>> Level of toxicity: 4 cups of coffee + 2 glasses of cola

TUESDAY
Clinical Therapuetics 7:30 - 10:30
Surgery 11:00 - 2:00
Neurology 2:30 - 5:30
>> Level of toxicity: 3 cups of coffee + 2 glasses of cola

WEDNESDAY
Pediatrics 7:30 - 10:30
Community and Family Medicine 2:30 - 5:30
>> Level of toxicity: 3 cups of coffee + 1 cup of tea . . . so far.

The midterm exams go on until next week.

Kaya ko to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home