Wednesday, August 30, 2006

communication

So I’m sifting through dozens of mp3s of songs I’ve never heard before but I just might like. I feel so detached from the real world of today, sitting in the near-dark, gaining comfort from the knowledge that I am alone.

And so I have a new laptop, and so I have a new mobile phone, and so I have a new landline, and so I have these news things to make communication easier but I still have no one to write to, no one to send messages, no one to call.

Sometimes I think I make my life miserable on purpose.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean no offense, but are you a lesbian? hope you don't mind me askin...

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger lefthand said...

err, not that i know of. hehe :) don't worry no offense taken. you made me wonder why you asked? if you're basing on a previous blog entry, i suppose i should have stated my point clearly -- girls seem to be more interested in me than guys, which i actually find flattering -- not that any of those girls would do anything about it. let's just say i'm having a really hard time making the right guy fall for me.

thanks for the comment, lexi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home