Thursday, February 09, 2006

phdcomics


Piled Higher and Deeper


I’m not exactly taking a PhD (I would have if I wasn’t taking Medicine) but I still think this comic strip is cool and funny. My friends in grad school think so, too. As well they should if they have a sense of humor. It pokes fun on their daily trials and tribulations, and the frustration that research and the academe invariably bring about. In short, it practically depicts their life.

Does anyone out there know of a nice comic strip about medical students and doctors? Please, please do tell me about it. I really would love to check it out. Thanks.

[If you’re wondering how I find the time to surf the net and blog in the middle of midterms, there’s only one word to explain it all – PROCRASTINATION. Okay, okay. Enough of it. Back to studying.]



Oh, I almost forgot. Here’s another interesting and informative blog I’ve happened upon: Aetiology. Blogger Tara C. Smith is an Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at University of Iowa and is also the Deputy Director of the university's Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home