Thursday, February 16, 2006

sa wakas

Finally through with midterm exams.

The exam for Applied Nutrition went well enough but I was rather upset about the last 15 items of enumeration and identification. I'm glad I the the computations, because as with the prelim exam, the computations (done correctly) are the only ones I can count on.

The second exam, Legal Medicine, wasn't so good to me. While I did get questions 2 and 3 (legal definition of rape and quantities of prohibited drugs that warrant a penalty or lifetime imprisonment or death and a fine ranging from P50,000 to P10,000,000) I wasn't able to enumerate and define all the personality disorders for the first question. Not that I didn't know what the personality disorders are or how to differentiate them. It was just that our professor specified that our definitions should be based entirely on his book. So you see, the recent lecture in Psychiatry about personality disorders was of no help at all. After the exam, we finished the day by discussing firearm wounds (how very interesting?!). Next week's quiz/recitation will be on impotence and sterility and medicolegal investigation of wounds. I promise to read his hand-out at least twice this time. I definitely need a better grade for the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home