Saturday, March 18, 2006

the end

And the hell week has just come to an end.

I just finished my last exam for the finals week. After my denial phase the whole week ("Hindi ako magre-removals") reality just set in. There's this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that tells me I will probably be having a second helping of the COMBO MEAL, this time the removals version. Oh well, just as long as it's just the COMBO MEAL (or part of it). I don't want to have any SIDE DISHES or DESSERTS to go with it (read: exams in subjects other than Pedia and Internal Medicine).

WAIT! I don't want to be thinking about exams right now. Who does? I have the whole week next week to agonize about it. I'm gonna get out of my white uniform, get dressed and step out to have a night of fun.

See you around :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home