Monday, March 06, 2006

no worries

STOP WORRYING, START STUDYING

That was exactly what I blurted out in irritation when a friend of mine started to have a perpetual scowl plastered on her face, growing fidgety and anxious by the minute. It seems to be the solution to everyone's most pressing problem right now. Our finals is in a week. It's "make or break" time. I have never been one to be overly worked out about exams. Which is probably not such a good thing since not being anxious about it makes me way too relaxed that I don't get much studying done. Add to it the fact that end that I don't care much what happens.

So you see, I've got the first part of the solution down pat. If only I could work harder on the second part everything would be just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home