Sunday, February 26, 2006

what's going on in pisay?

High school will always be high school, but the recent turn of events in my alma mater is not something I'm particulary proud of. It has gone too far already.

I do remember the innumerable stupid things I did back in high school. I remember being late for curfew. I remember that as a dormer I went out of campus several times without a gatepass. I remember strolling around the campus with friends whose idea of fun was throwing stones at street lamps and seeing who could bust the most bulbs. I remember friends who sought thrills by lying down in the middle of Agham road. I remember the incident where the F-word was spray painted on one of the classroom blackboards. I remember the time when the dormers from the Boys Residence Hall smeared feces all over the dorm manager's room. Yet, in all these I have to agree with what Ina has to say, at least then "the only person you can kill is yourself".

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger olrayt said...

yes, the F word in the ilang homeroom, my batchmates pouring feces at aguas' room, even batch 91's peeping tom ways, all of those pale compared to this tragedy.

and i thought i did bad things back in the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home