Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ignore this post

imagine the sunset


Alone. Feeling sad and lonely again. Surfing the net and not landing anywhere I can glean much insight from. All of the people I admire are getting old. Younger people are replacing them as they silently fade away. These people who stand in the place of my old greats are light years away from me. There is no connection anymore, no inspiration, no drive. All these are replaced by blank stares and an emptiness that never goes away.

Day 3 of the finals. Four down and four more to go. I am tired and saturated. The week might as well be over, 8 exams might as well have been finished. I’ve never felt like this before. All my energy drained. Only sadness remains.

I don’t want to be lonely.

Where are all the people in my life?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home