Thursday, October 06, 2005

out of time

No pictures. No posts (that makes any sense).

I woke up yesterday morning at 6 am having slept for 7 hours. Seven f*cking hours! I was supposed to sleep for only 3 hours and wake up at 2 in the morning. When I woke up it was already light outside. The sun was streaming in through my window falling right on my bed. I didn’t even have time to panic. My first exam was at 7:30. The only thing I could say was:

Oh well, that’s life.

I had two exams yesterday and I didn’t get to study much for both.



LSS: Out of Time by Blur
(I just changed all the you’s to I, and your to my and it was perfect!)

And I’ve been so busy lately . . That I haven’t found the time. . . To open up my mind . . .And watch the world spinning gently out of time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home