Tuesday, November 08, 2005

life is waiting

Second day of classes. For today alone I spent more hours waiting for professors to arrive than actually listening to a lecture. It was such an awful feeling waiting for more than an hour for each class unable to go anywhere, unable to do anything else but wait. My schedule for today is from 7 am to 6 pm. Imagine how many hours of waiting I had to endure pretending it was not such a waste of time. And when I started to be quiet and my head started to throb the only excuse I could give to curious classmates was low batt na kasi ako e. I hate having a headache.

I am starting to read on topics for Obstetrics. Next door, the occupants and their friends squeal over the recent capers in Pinoy Big Brother. Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home