Tuesday, December 06, 2005

maximo

Tuesday. Aha!

I am reminded that the movie-week is about to end. By that I mean that it is almost Wednesday, the day that cinemas change the previous feature film shown and start screening a new one. I am reminded of this because the movie I was so glad that was released commercially is now about to be replaced. I have regretted not being able to watch Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros when it was shown at the UP Film Center and now I am about to miss it again.

In the event that the screening of the film has been successful and the cinemas opt to extend the screening I doubt I can still be able to watch it. It is the week before the preliminary exams. I am buried neck-deep in reading material already.

That being said I am itching to watch Truffaut’s Day for Night. A re-viewing of Coppola's Lost in Translation or Wong Kar Wai's 2046 will do also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home